The 2017 duty free concession on barrels begins today.

This is the 17th consecutive year the government of St. Vincent and the Grenadines is rolling out its duty free barrel programme for the Christmas Season.

In his 2017 Independence Day address at the military parade at Victoria Park, Prime Minister Dr. Ralph Gonsalves said the concessions will run until December 31, this year.

The Prime Minister said that last year, over 20,000 people benefitted from this programme.

Advertisement

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here